Following below some difference between "php artisan dump-autoload” and “composer dump-autoload”
Laravel's Autoload is a bit different:
- PATH vendor/composer/autoload_classmap.php
- Composer dump-autoload won’t download a thing.
- It just regenerates the list of all classes that need to be included in the project (autoload_classmap.php).
- Ideal for when you have a new class inside your project.
- autoload_classmap.php also includes the providers in config/app.php
PHP artisan dump-autoload
- It will call the Composer with the optimize flag
- It will 'recompile' loads of files creating the huge bootstrap/compiled.php