Laravel Debugbar and Laravel log viewer tools that can be added to every new Laravel project that make debugging easier in development.
Laravel Debugbar is helpful for debugging your laravel application. It represents a debug bar in the browser with information from laravel. Laravel Debugbar joins a small bar at the bottom of the browser with debug information like the number of queries.
composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel debugbar "5.3.*"
composer require barryvdh/laravel-debugbar
'Debugbar' => Barryvdh\Debugbar\Facade::class,
Laravel log viewer
Laravel log viewer is a package to easily view your log files from a browser. The logs will be available at /logs.
1) Install this package via Composer by running this command: composer require
composer require Arcanedev/log-viewer.
2) Once the package is installed, you can register the service provider in
'providers' => [
- To publish the config and translations files, run this command:
php artisan log-viewer:publish
- To force publishing
php artisan log-viewer:publish --force
- Publishing the config only
php artisan log-viewer:publish --tag=config
- Publishing the translations only
php artisan log-viewer:publish --tag=lang
- Application requirements & log files check
php artisan log-viewer:check
3) The Configuration page to change the URL and other stuff
Both of these packages are open source, free and available on Github.